Guess what?! The end of the July I have had my first experience on the live drama theatre!
When I was still in secondary school I only know there's HK drama theatre cos I watched thru the program that Astro showed on. I love the way they act totally live without any mistakes. The expressions they had.
I barely know about theatre in Malaysia cos mostly chinese student in some other schools they had participated in the drama society their school had offered. They're lucky okay. I dont even know there're this 'society' is exists.
Okay, back to the main topic.
The drama called lao cuo CASA which is an old place that the story mainly focus at. Alright, the venue they showing on is at the Shaw Parade located at just behind the Times Square. I thought it would be something like movie cinema where audience has their comfortable seat but ended up I was
It actually takes people's patience to sit and watch properly and I'm the one feel my back is tiring when watching the show. Ouucchh.
But still I like their story. Story line is about a girl loves a married man she escapes to the casa to avoid herself suffering more. And the casa is belong to her grandfather where she found out her three aunties dead is a mystery. At last she stayed up to investigate more to write a new article for her book since she is a writer. Inside the story, there's involve love, hate, sacrifice and in the theatre they make some ghosty effect according to the story. Well, it does stir up my mood while watching and the ending is well done and very touching! *Tears*
Overall I have to say that I respect and admire their enthusiasm in drama. It is not a very easy job to take in Malaysia but their effort putting in is an example that we should learn. Or can say so, they sacrifice for art! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment