Friday, July 30, 2010

Sometimes..Something..Motivate you


OMG She is getting prettier and prettier! Envy so much!





Okay, I'm sick again. =.=

Why the hell of me getting ill easily nowadays huh? Or the weather now is really going worse?

So save earth please since global warming still heating.

Heat like fever. Fever heat that makes you headache and whole body aches.

Most terrified thing is sore throat. I hate it now cos' I'm afraid of I have to do some operation like my mum and sis before. So I better take pretty good good care of my throat.

I'd like to upload some pictures but then I think save it in my mobile phone is better.

The best thing to hear when you're sick, no doubt, a sweet, warm messages from family or friends are desirable. That is sweet enough when you're lying on the bed and seeing the messages. ♥



Now, I took 2 days off resting in home. I think a busy college life's routine has affected me. The girls, and the classes I skipped is bothering my mind! I keep thinking of them, wondering what is going to happen in classroom or did I missed some funny stuff? That is too used to happens during the time with them.



Since this coming saturday, sunday and monday my time had fully reserved so I must keep myself in a good condition if not I'm gonna die! XD



PS : I want to shops so badly! SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment