Saturday, August 7, 2010
7/8/10
Is this pic look like vampire? Haha..but I like it. X)
Today went out with the Mr Silly to celebrate the advance 365 anni..
Hmmph..was just a very simple celebration.
We did all the couple-will-do things
like watch a movie, shopping and having dinner tgt..
Still, a good day.
Hey YOU. There's 2 days ahead. Happy 365 to you first..
Okay.
I watch Sorcerer's Apprentice today!
Nice! I love Nicholas Cage and the nerd guy, Jay Baruchel's role as Dave Stutler.
The movie is real nice..and I more like One Republic!! Their song are nvr bored.
But still, Mr Silly told me Inception nicer than Sorcere's Apprentice.
How? I cant get to watch this movie what. It's alws FULL for now I guess?
Hmmm..Photos will be uploaded in next post.
So first let's enjoy the movie trailer with the song!
SECRET by One Republic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment