There's an assignment to rush so we all stayed overnight at Angela's place.
I started meet them at 8 smth and met Angela at 9 smth.
Therefore, we started photo shooting once we reached and the session until 2 in the morning.
The next morning, wanted to take dim sum as our breakfast but then for our convenience we stopped by at a
chinese 'mix rice' stall. After that the Big (Angela) wants to buy a phone strap that can detect someone's call and
flash. We had been finding that for couple hours in a HOT weather that really makes us go insane.
And finally we bought that phone strap at Jusco. What a good news to me! HAHA. I want to bath so desperately cos whole body very sticky! Thought of just go out for breakfast so that din take bath before going out. =//
Photo shooting session started after we got home till the mission completed! And I was starving!
My mind first came out a bowl of Ramen, slobbering... and started to craving for *Japanese food*.....hunting hunting..
All are discussing about dinner, Japanese food at Hartamas or Korean food at Ampang??
Deng Deng!! Japanese food voted!! HAHA. Big lead the driver, Fishball to our food journey.
From Sentul to Hartamas, five girls in a car. Can you imagine that we are like hunters? *shhhhh*
Smth
SHOGUN
The Japanese & Korean restaurant.
I had my BiBimBab.
Korean rice with variety of vege.
How ridiculous, said wanna eat Japanese food but ended up
I ordered a Korean rice. hahaha
Still, YUMMEH~
Free side dishes.
Free korean side dishes.
*Photos below taken by Kee*
Salmon set.
Our leader, Angela ( Big, the new nickname I named for her hahhaha)
Her orders, Tempura set!
Photographer Kee's Yakiniku Beef Set!
Once the food served we are like hundred years never dine
and the situation came out like this. OMG.
You'll know what happens in next.
We couldnt finish it all!!!
Big gulp at first small swallow at then. XD
The cute girl, Karry cant finish her salmon rice anymore
not becos of she is full but yuck!! The salmon never cook so she cant help
the smell to continue eating.
Everyone keep burping after the dinner. Its all girl you know! Burp burp burp......LOUDLY.
hahahahhaha!!
Conclusion : we will never end to hunt for foods or shops when the girls are really come together!!





hahaha...omg...my new name....lol.....
ReplyDeletehaha , nex time want eat come my hse , I cook for you !
ReplyDeletehahahha..! angela!! cos u're the leader!!
ReplyDeleteaixian!! long time din see la..hahhaah..u can cook or not? sure bo?