Thursday, November 5, 2009

trouble.maker

Like i'm always the one making trouble to ppl around me?I can't resist of doin some emotional problems.I admit that my temper is very bad if somebody has irritated me.But if u never irritated me thn i'll still got mad on u that's mean i'm havin a hormone caused problem that is each of every month of a woman will be facin their menstrual cycle time and they will be hardly to control their emotion that make them feel upset or emo suddenly.Today,I was not in a good mood after class.I feel very sorry to him until now i couldnt pull down my 'face' to talk to him even maybe that was my fault.I don't know what happened to me it's just my heart suddenly feel uncomfortable when i seein him? Or maybe i'm exhausted?He's being very good to me.He always pampering me.Even he would like to change for me.I don't know how long we could be together and I had mention that I can't give any promises before.But I wouldnt like to separate instead of stayin longer with each other.I'm a worst partner to be with and i'm here to wish that u could forgive me.
Ps,I have to face the challenges to cross another road of mine.;)
I <3 u.

1 comment:

  1. tell him the actual reason...mayb he duno....
    o mayb u should try to tell him sometime u will be like tat...den just leave u until ur mood become better...try to tell him the truth....
    and...
    control a bit o....cuz...someone tell me...
    love is very selfish de..if u dont care it..it will loss away easily..:)

    ReplyDelete