Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Shit luck
What the heck is goin on today.
So unlucky me.
Went to sch at 1 afternoon.
Sat down.
Students came one by one.
Tutor oso sat down.
Suddenly no electricity.hell
She said:u may off now.
Cos everyone felt hot.but except me.
Okay.off.but waited for small discussion first.
Thn after back to ampang.
I received a call from Heman.
Asked to go back to sch cos already book the studio at 4.what!?
That time already 3 smth man.How could I go back such a short time and such a distance.
Fine.He knew that I am not well so I ask Karry to do that editing part.
I feel sorry to Karry cos I couldnt go back take a part of it as a partner.
What's worse than that was,they cant find the file that I had been recorded last week!
Sigh.Holly shit.-.-
Hopefully Heman and Caston could help Karry.
I think I have to sembahyang more to get some luckiness.==
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment