Wednesday, November 11, 2009

凌晨

Hard feelin I am facing now.I dont know what's the problem now.I feel so sad from deep side of my heart.My mind,my heart,my feelin so numbly rite now.Tears drop automatically......wanna scream,shout,fight!What I want??????? dont ask me ok.....Even myself,I cant understand what i am thinkin of....hard feelin!!!! I need somebody lend me their shoulder to lean on.I need a pairs of ear to listen to me.I need somebody could hug me tightly until I suffer to breathe.I need someone shake me to let me awake..I need I need..I need what i want truly.But is there somebody really know my need?
I can hardly to share my things to friend.So how?
I already told a friend about these.
But still,how?
I really need a place to let me cry badly.
Darn.
I cant do so.
Early mornin still have class,if not my eyes surely will be swollen.
A soul,I need.
A soul that understand me well.
Duh.=X

No comments:

Post a Comment