Saturday, November 28, 2009

休息...真的是为了走更长远的路

Started from this week,will be a busy semester for everyone.
We are busying to finish up our assignment and presentation.
Guess that we will hand up an assignment each week ?
I just finished a Mass Media & Society presentation.
I had totally did everything I could.If there is uncompletely,only wait for next time's improvement cos I did put effort on it.
Our college got us a public holiday on friday which is Haji day for Islamic if i'm not mistaken.
So,it's a break for us after a hectic days.But not be forgotten we still have deal with a deadline of an assignment.
So,what I did during my holiday?
Hahaha...it's my day~~
I watched 2 movie at yesterday night and today with the special one.
The first movie I watch .
2012.
Truly,when I am watching this movie.I feel touching deeply from my heart and got frighten,wondering when would be the end of the day.Before i watch this movie I feel nothing about end of the world.When it comes to us,we have no power to against right?I truly love the characters from the movie although they are a small character but bringing out big meaningful of the scene.While,suddenly thought of my parents cos we really have to appreciate whatever we own and the person around us.I was keep tearing for watching this movie.Though the movie is ended,I still feeling like to cry out when walking out from the cinema.One thing I hate the most when the movie was showing is the guy sat in front of me keep laughing for some scene.How stupid he is! The movie is in such a terrible situation how could he laugh out all the way?? Ugly guy!Seems everybody had got depressed.Hope people will got reminded from this movie but not just for that moment.Thumbs up and rate for 2012! Awesome!!! ;)
Also,I watched New Moon today.
I didnt watch Twilight before.I did bought a book after hearing my friend for this Twilight.
Just read few pages of it since busying for the studies.So requested my friend to lend me the dvd as I actually not really understand the story line.Still,I love it.I love Edward.I love Bella.Hahahha! Nana,now I understand your feeling to Edward.Jacob also not bad for his short hair.Hehehe.
Wooohooooo......
Did shopping with him also.Bought something for my choral speaking.It's a interesting part I want to say.I never took part of this sort of performance so I wanted to try after knowing my class took it.So I am enjoying with these.
After these,it's another hectic weeks...=S

No comments:

Post a Comment