Wednesday, April 22, 2009

time to time

很想買小筆電
不知道幾時媽才會買給我
現在有需要用到了吧?
要找一架又實惠又好用的...不知道什么牌子好 =S
這幾天,我太得空了
一有時間,就在想宴會的時候要怎樣處理我的發型
加了假發,這樣ok嗎?
how was it ?
with hair-tied?
or just like this?
2009.4.19 很期待這一天,因為我要看影帝的出爐
最期待葉問和《證人》的張家輝的競爭 雖然張家輝得了,而且這部戲的演繹的確很精湛
但是還是替甄子丹覺得很可惜 =/
只好希望接下來的葉問2,他可以得到很好的成績
2009.4.20
意外的看到臺灣的新聞報導
一位殘忍的父親竟然把10個月大的女嬰放到熱鍋里
母親為了救她,自己也受傷了
而且抱著女兒赤腳到醫院 =*(
女嬰敵不過死神,4天后死了
家人在之前不忍心女兒受痛苦,簽了放棄急救的同意書
每個照顧她的護士都哭了 ,甚至有些熱心的市民到醫院為他祈禱
或送上有用的用品...
為什么她的爸爸這么殘忍呢?看了后,我真的很傷心,一個只有10個月大的baby
正在經歷他的人生起點,卻狠心的被親生父親殺死!
最好他被判坐一輩子的牢!讓他好好反省!
2009.4.21 / 22
沒什么發生
最近看完《花樣男子》后,正在看《敗犬女王》
還不賴哦 =D
還有,習慣看一個陌生男生的blog
覺得他很可愛,原來他也在我的friendster里的friend list當中
怎么我之前都沒發現?哈哈
傻傻的,等開學吧!

10 comments:

  1. Hey B.R.F.! *u should know what's that right?*
    muahaha

    Ya!
    The black evening gown not bad huh!
    And I think that should just leave your hair, i mean not tie it up lah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.= BRF again!

    I just show only half of my gown
    you've already gave a compliment..good taste ar..
    hahhaha..hmmm..i'll think about your suggestion..thx yo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me!
    Maybe is my obsession to Black Gown!
    Yea! Only Black Gown! muahahaha (But sometimes me also brand-conscious geh~)

    I think the gown is from the brand Eclipse right? Cuz I read your previous post mah!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehemmm!!
    you didnt read probably!
    i had tried at eclipse but ended up trying at there..and shop for another! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. icic..

    paiseh lo..B.R.F.!!
    muahahaha

    *whisper* your jiejie don't know what is BRF!!haiz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yerrr..

    this kind of sister wah~~
    'insult' your jiejie 1..

    haiz..
    feel so sorry to have this kind of meimei~

    muahaha
    kidding nia..=p

    ReplyDelete
  7. =P
    we always insulting each other one!
    buahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  8. wa..wa..
    BRZ!!!
    are you feeling happy now because of my retard?:)
    both of you thought that I disappear one ya?hehe..
    *kidding*
    eh..my opinion same with you~
    sista should tie up her hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. eh..BRZ ask me to not to tie la..
    hmm..see how first..i still feel like to tie it up..

    ReplyDelete