
This movie was introduced by my friend,ah yen.She was told me about a great movie so I watched it last sunday.I thought that it's a romantic movie at first from ah yen's telling but i was shocked while watching the movie!!Really a mysterious until you wouldn't leave your sight from tv and find out what is the truth of the stories!

I love her acting,lee sin jie.

The stories about the lover,the actor and lee sin jie.Isabella is one of the character as a sister of the actor,Guo Xiao Dong.

Guess what is that behind?

It's about three hours long,I cant deny this movie is good.But some of the movie viewer was not like this movie much? At first you would thought of horror movie,but actually not.Ha!I enjoyed it!Feel like to watch it again! :p
At the middle of the movie,I cover my eyes use my fingers and left some space to watch because of the curiosity.OHhh,shocked!the ghost...=X
Last,the truth was out of my mind.Lil touched =*(
No comments:
Post a Comment