Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i'm downloading the song almost done but the net had trouble which stopped everything of mine!!
91% ?!!
i'm done with only 91%! Damn it..=X
So into the korean drama's songs! hehehe
It's absolutely,perfectly NICE ! *touched my heart*
And,I love Gu Jun Pyo in the drama but Lee Min Ho in person.What if I meet a guy like him and falling in love ?hahahahhah
I'm too excited of seeing him in this drama which made me dreaming everyday.
Aside from watching drama,sitting,eating,excreating and sleeping in the house I was really have nothing to do at all.Yesterday was received a call from my aunt,she asking me whether wanna working as a part-timer for her during saturday and sunday.She's opening another shop,second hand branded outlet shop soon and will be starting at May.The shop just around her saloon nearby sunway.As I knew,the place is sunwaymas commercial ? something like that..
I already answer her yes.So,probably will be working started at next coming month.Hopefully,it wouldn't bother my college schedule and i could work smoothly.Yet,I wish I could get smarter doing anything.*wink*
kakaka...
ReplyDeleteif them arrr...
I will straight way say....
WILL U MARRY ME??? XD
yoyoyo~~so good...
ReplyDeletei want too~~
haha...
than my sis must be more charm lu..after work in fashion way...haha
more upgrade ur sense ...haha..
so good...not bad~~wow wow...
aixian,will u probably say that if u meet the guy u like?hahahha..must not dare one..xD
ReplyDeletearu,i refused to work it le..transport very ma fan..i feel it's good too but no choice..=/