Friday, September 16, 2011

Michael Fassbender

I think I have this fate with the English movies. 
Haha
Spent my days separately with these Jane Eyre 
and The Other Boleyn Girl.



Was curious what would the story talking about and click into it to have it spend my day.
Jane Eyre, a British romantic drama film.
Simply love the story and the 2 main characters. Not forget also Michael Fassbender.



Had more impressed by him after X-Men: First Class.
He can be such tender to his lover compare to the how valiant he is in X- Men.
I'm fall into him.
OPS
I mean his acting. X)







''Based on the best selling novel by Philippa Gregory, The Other Boleyn Girl is an engrossing and sensual tale of intrigue, romance, and betrayal set against the backdrop of a defining moment in history. Two sisters, Anne (Natalie Portman) and Mary (Scarlett Johansson) Boleyn, are driven by their ambitious Father and Uncle to advance the family’s power and status by courting the affections of the King of England (Eric Bana)...''




PS: I wanna learn British accent :P

No comments:

Post a Comment