Tuesday, September 20, 2011

20.9.11


Sleep not tight these days.
For sure today as well.
Woke up quite late at 11 and quickly turn on my laptop to check the result, last semester's result!
Unlucky thing is that system down or what? The result normally will be out after 830 in the morning
but today it released after noon time. Everyone was waiting from nervous/tension mode to no feeling already.
There goes a course mate posted: its out! The waiting's over!
My heart is like pause for the moment and click inside to college web page at the next moment.
I checked, I screamed. 
I just wanted to say thanks right at the time. 
That's it.
I have finished the diploma life.
How quick that I feel it all were just happen yesterday.
I want to thank my college mates and the lecturers.
Am feeling blissful because I went through the ups and downs.
When I look back, it actually is a give and take lesson. 
I am here to wish my friends who going to further their study a good fortune to take the step.
Besides, I am taking my way to another whole new vision. 
No ones know what would happens at the next. I'm cherishing everything that means a lot to me. 

With love. XOXO

2 comments: