Friday, September 23, 2011

Green

Since I have nothing to do right now and just reading Xia Xue's blog.
Just realized that she dyed her hair into pink!
I was like woah, is she really have a pink hair or its just a wig? 
After reading, she really dye it!
She's so brave cos not even one person would dye unless 
there's some event to do?

I only have this idea to blog about my hair after read her blog posts.
Just a week ago, not even a week.
Back on Sunday, I went to my aunt's saloon to have a new hair color dye.
She recommended me a new color that she likes and so I went back to
make sure what color was it.

I think this was the first time that I never had second thought about what the color
will be resulted and just go for it.
Green color. Not that real green on my hair.
Quite deep indeed like no ones realize it.
But I like it cos it shines under the exposure of sunlight
and looked a little touch up of coffee brown color.




Can u see the green? 


Ignore my nerdy  face and dark circles!!
I would prefer have u to look into my hair. HAHAHAHAH



The outcome. 
Not taken any more pictures afterward.
Will be updates more of my colored-hair-picture. :D


PS: I miss the girls, going to meet them tomorrow and next Monday again!
Serdang I am coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment