Friday, March 25, 2011

how great love is?



[   I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.   ]


I spent my evening time watching this movie, The Notebook which I found in my external hard disk.
Been wondering what will be the story talking about?
And yea, it's every girl's favorite.















A love story.
A poor guy in love with a rich girl.
















































I only found out the old man read for her, it's all about their own love story, a man who loves her very much where the woman has Alzheimer's disease.
















Awwww, I love the story very much and I don't know how to describe the feeling now.
It's just a great love makes it a great story. 

PS : do you believe in miracle? 


3 comments:

  1. tis movie i transfered to u 1....haha...nice leh?i love tis movie so much too....same feeling as u...dunno how to describe the feeling after watched it....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the actress,Rachel McAdams juz great to act in love movies...another love movie she got act inside and i love the movie very much is "the time traveler's wife"...i think i got transfered to u....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea!nice!=)
    Rachel McAdams? Allie's mother?

    ReplyDelete