Congratulates to her. Wish she's really found her true love and walk the path with him in the rest of their life.
No offence to write something here but I've doubted in this era getting marry together at such young ages will they regret in the future? I'm not saying they'd met the wrong person but there're so many aspect that needed to consider about before you make sure to walk this path. Alrite, back to the topic. I don't want anyone or friends of mine get me wrong.
It was sunny and now the sky turns to very dark already, going to rain soon.
Just like my mood? I was fine just now but I started feel a little bit down right now.
* SHOOOOO AWAY *
I should be very grateful now. =)
Share you guys a lovely song before I end this post.
我喜欢-陶喆
PS : I want everything goes smooth in this week. I've got 2 presentation!!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThere are some "successful" case out there also. I mean getting married in such young age. :-)
ReplyDeleteSome people believe that they will grow up when they have more responsibilities or burden in their life also lar...
Congratulation to your friend! :-)
hmm..true also lah,haha
ReplyDeleteshe'll be blessed. :)