Look at her, chill your day. She's very cute isn't?! LOVELY~
Today I finally had my time to watch a movie at home.
Watched 'Black Swan' after waited so long.
No chance to watch it at cinema so just took it from friend.
The movie is great but I can't watch the part which was very bloody hell disgusting. =.=
The last scene I watched remind me one thing, a perfectionist has to sacrifice everything just to be perfect.
Somehow, I was a very picky/choosy person that always request the best from someone.
I guess no, I should stop myself from thinking too much of it.
No one is perfect I know.
It's just I always pursue better and better if I could.
Nina reminds me about these. She's gorgeous in the movie.
I still love her boy hair's look last time. =)
PS: Had a reckless noon which I din't bring my phone and din't take back small change after paid for transport fee made people shouting at me for few times only I realized. Wake up! Gonna pay full attention to study!

No comments:
Post a Comment