Thursday, July 15, 2010

What do you think?

Earth is moving every single second without any pause or stop.Yea,for sure this is a certain thing that wouldnt stop for ever unless the earth has comes to the end.
Time passes fast as you can feel when you're counting the week of study in college. 
Now is already week 9 for me. Assignments keep coming to me week by week. Though it is very hectic but still have to put an enjoy mode on myself physically and mentally to step forward.

In every stage of our life we move because of  many challenges are approaching us.
So we want to get a chance to change whenever it comes to you.
Dont you change? Everybody change.

I changed my hair color to black-blue color.
Does it suits me?
Friend of mine saying that something changed appear on me.
But what was that? She doesnt know and me, myself  also dont know.

Physically changes will do cos everyone is growing old.
So do I.
The real me. The real soul. The real spirit. Of mine.
I dont know it will changes much or not.
As long as if it changes to a better me.
I wont reject or deny it. :D



Black nice or this nice?


Silly me. When I was still a secondary school student.





Dont get terrified when you see this! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment