Saturday, May 8, 2010

typical me

Yesh.
I'm moody yet a bit sad!
It's typical me!
Maybe one month once?!
I dont know what the hell is going on!
I just feel everything not going as smooth as I think!
Everytime I want to do something,
I persist to do something that I want !
But I couldn't afford!

And yesh, when the timing is right for me to do,
got rejected!!
Sometimes just feel you dont even care about,
thought that I can care for myself since you feel that I can?!

I also feeling when people growing up everything has a big big changes around!!
People changing, mind changing...who created this fxxking stinks money??!!
*Money* you make people having a war just becos of u!!
Everyone is fighting just for you!!
Why could people just cant live without you?!

Why could the distance between peoples are so weak?
They can be the best when they are together,
also can be the stranger at another time?

ARGH!!
Forgive me Mr Silly
I just feel moody and am not pointing you ok?
Shouting here is one of the way to release everything here.
You'll just get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment