Friday, May 14, 2010

Give it back to me, I know it's imposibble























My laptop, was unfortunately been stolen yesterday.
It's real sad thing for me.
I cried.




















Because I just bought it not over a year.
Only 7 months !!
It also can be described as my belated birthday present from my parents!!
Huh. =(





















I still thinking of my blackie Q now.
I even think that maybe the thief would give it back to me.
Who the hell you are?!
Why?!
Why could you do this thing to me/us.
Neighbors of mine all are saying that it must be someone familiar with us.
Now just let it go.

Can I curse you?
But I know that ''God has eyes''.
You'll get ''repay'' in later as what you have did such shame thing.

PS// How ridiculous, I found those webcam pictures's expression got a little match with the sentences. ='//(

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh~why did your lappie been stolen? you brought it out?

    ReplyDelete