Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dedicated to you ♡




Mr. Silly.
This is dedicated to you.
Happy 9thmonthsary ♡
Yesh. Nine months we have been together.
We knew each other because of a chance.
We might not that good as other couples at first.
We had quarrel, nearly break up for twice
but still remain back the relationship.

I know you have been waiting me to write something for you,
upload some of our pictures.
But I aint a romantic girl, and you knew this,
or get used to this kind of me.
Or maybe this is the first time of me so that I dont know how to act like?
I seldom talk about you in front of friends,
That might because I dont love to share my personal thing to others/public?
That is what I owned and I wanna keep it inside my heart as it is mine.

I might not treated you very good.
I might took this (relationship) very complicated.
I might comparing you with others.
I apologise.
And now, I would growing up with you together for these.

Maybe the one who always saying you are childish,
me, myself only the one who exactly childish than you.
You have a kind heart, an obedient son to your mum.
You have a caring heart, that care and love me always.
These are most important as my mum always tell me.

We might not out-going to somewhere that I wanted,
I might had beed nagging you to do so.
But your ability is limited,
and caused a little argument of that.
We might stayed at home most of the time.
We used to contact only through hp, messenger,
or else, now you have been often come to my house.

You seem very famous in the eyes of my mum.
She cares for you because you taking care of me for her.
I always got jealous of that.Haha

But that is enough for our relationship to go further.
Because love is growing deep.

I nearly lost a boy that so kind like you.
But I caught you back and holding you strongly.
Maybe I should just, no, must having a simple thinking as yours.
Eventhough you are not the best for me,
but now you have prove that you are good enough for me.

You have giving me my every first time of happiness moment with you.
First time, first date, first kiss, first present....
I hope that will be many first time with you. =)

Sometimes you will tell me that let's goes through the tough time together,
when I was upset.
You did put a great job on pampering and advising me.
Thank you =)

How graceful was that?

Baby, remember what you had told me?
You said no matter how hard was your studies,
still, you hope you could go further.

Let's make it happen okay?

I am trying to live in a world of me and you
so that we could barely continue without people's criticise.
Of course not to forget the world is still huge,
not only me and you. ;)





                                                             
IMY

 
σ 'αγαπώ--s 'agapó̱


PS : This is so not me.haha. You might have goosebumps after reading. =P



3 comments:

  1. i'm getting touched...if i was him...T.T
    hooo...admire that you've such a wonderful and precious memory...i'm just kinda stuck with it. maybe i want to but in the very bottom of my heart, i am actually scared of smthg...?sigh...
    anyway, congratulations! and do keep your faith in both of your relationship. =) wish all the best and sweet forever~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..i was just also learning everything now =)
    stuck?why said so?
    tq =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh..anyway...it's a long story to say...stucking in it is the simplest way i can express to u, unless u wanna know more abt it...?hmm hmm...=)

    ReplyDelete