Sunday, August 16, 2009

One week

Hahaha..I am back again peeps! Nowadays I think I could only update once a week. I will having final exam on 3rd September. Am so nervous what result I will score. O.o Last Sunday I was having a one day trip to tanjung sepat,morib with my family. It was enjoyable for us because we eat delicious food non-stop.xD Before we went home,dad fetched us to the beach called Gold Coast which is developing now. It's concept almost similar to the Palm Island from Dubai.
They want to make it become like this.
Tuesday,Me and Karry went to played zorb ball.Our very first time to try this!HAhahah...made me laughing inside like soh po and kept rolling like a hamster.It's also a good activity to discharge the toxin inside our body because after you get out from the ball you will look like taking shower.Even my friend told me I look like giving birth inside.-.-
Hahaha...Karry was suffering to get inside.><
We headed to another section which was Kerxin's interest.
Cool but only two.Hahaha...Kerxin,do not angry ar....keke
I got one big news to tell you guys especially the girls from E2!!!Please take attention!! hahahah Yesterday was saturday. Miss Karry intended to make hair cut and colouring.So I dated her after done my stuff at college but i waited for her almost two hours lo...-.- We reached sg.wang at 2.30 something like that.First,took our lunch at Little Taiwan.Second,looking for saloon and compare the prices.Third,I helped her to buy her bag for school use and she bought what she wanted.We were did our shopping very fast like thunder strike..hahaha...why? Because I am with her,and who am i? I make decision very fast after look for what I wanted. Forth,I brought her to one saloon which I think is cheapest among there gua.She did her hair at there for two hours again and I am the one who always spending my time for her.Hahaha.We are the same type of people.You wait for me,I wait for you.XD
Cut her fringe. Coloured her hair in Blonze. Did Scalp treatment. The result come out is........ I quite satisfy her new looking... XD
Nice or not?? Tell me tell me what is your impression to her now? Hohohoho The movies I had been watched at this week. The Aliens in the Attic. I watched with LihLin at klcc after class at thursday.The movie was only one hours more long but already drove me laughed out loud inside the cinema.Especially the nanny and lil cute Hannah. I keep thinking Hannah look like my cousin,Winnie!!! Both are cute and sweet...xD
Hannah and Snuggs Lump...=)
Another movie I had been watched yesterday night. ''a very short life'' True story from HongKong. It's not a horror movie.It is about a mother pretend know nothing while her bf molested her daughter for 2 years!!! The daughter was killed by her mother unpurposely.She is only 11 y/o!! How cruel is this story telling us about the society now...=/
Songs I am listening to-I know you want me,yesterday once more,miley cyrus's songs,I gotta feeling and so on........

2 comments: