Changes
Yes!Hey friends,I'm back!I had been neglected my blog for few days because of I'd lost?Hahaha,no worries.I appeared again to write down my feelings,thoughts,and things had happened around me.=)
Well,this week was just a very usual week as I go to college every monday to friday,not much differences.Final exam is gonna be nearer to me but I havent started to revise every topic of every subjects.I need to burn my desires to concentrate,study hard and let go of the lazy bug!=D
Actually there is nothing to update since I am just a very common student as everyone does,study study,friends friends,eat eat.How should make my life more cheerful and interesting?Hmmm....
About Thursday,Kerxin text me at the early morning.She was asking me to go sing k.So,I was thinking of invite the whole classmates to go but ended up we went there with just 9 person included me.That day can be considered as a starting point to each others to make our relationship get closer.I hope next time we gonna make the atmosphere more heater inside the big k room with more peoples!
Me and Karry(the name I gave her).Photo taken in lecture hall.Really love her so much because she is just friendly and cute enough!Being as a friend with her will just make your furrow grow deeper because the laughter will never stop.I am just so amazed by her belly!Hahaha!
This girl,Chow Kuan Kee.I missing you so much.When you will be back to us?? Laughter is lesser without you by our side(eewww..am I over a bit) xD.Hoping your leg get well faster!And drink more water dont let yourself fall sick!We are waiting for you back to us and make fun together.Remember what I had told you?Hehehe....
No comments:
Post a Comment