Sunday, August 2, 2009

1st August

This few days.. What had happened? Many things had happened.But I feel lazy to write about it.So after did my shoppin at saturday,pictures will do the talking.=) Saturday did a not-very-satisfied-shoppin cos I wore wrongly shoes that made me felt tired and cant continue to shoppin at my destination.=/ So,better do it again next time!haha Klcc's ''people mountain people sea''!!xD Me and my sister almost fainted to see the crowd.''REALLY CAN FEEL THE DIZZINESS'' We shop until 7 somethin and no more energy to continue since we're starvin.Of cos fill up our stomach la next.We went to SAKAE SUSHI and took out dinner.
Had our hottage kimchi soup.
Terriyaki chicken.
Soft shell crab salad. Hmm..the food was quite okay only.
These is what we bought at Isetan market.I love the junk food there!haha There's other havent get into my picture I think? All junk food cost me sixty ringgit.-.- When I was home.Aru was with me after I reached. Asked her to capture photo for me. And I did a lot of stupid pose yesterday~=D As long as I am happy I wont stingy to share with you all...hahahhaha
It's WEIRD I know...xD
End.

3 comments:

  1. food!!! food!!! my loved one.. XD....
    alw cant post at ur chatbox dere
    :(

    yiii... dot alw in chinese laaa...
    suffer me.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. =( why cant post at my cbox ?

    but it's ok lah..Hah!

    sometimes I just can express my feelings in chinese mah...kekeke

    ReplyDelete