Monday, June 27, 2011

what's more?






























Always think that I gotta diet
and always think that I gotta diet for the coming wedding
on October.

Think but where's my action?
I admit that sometimes plan failed cos of lazy-ness
but that's just for sometimes.

I gotta have the time.
I gotta have the stamina.

2 weeks before I got sick.
Severe sick than before I had.

I have the possibility of getting asthma
if I don't really taking good care of myself.

That was awful when I was like a patient in hospital
inhaling some medicine.
Like a VERY sick patient.

Never felt this suffer before.

Am I consider fully recovered now?

Still coughing, not as frequent as before.

Feeling dizzy, headache out of sudden
in everywhere.
































Had this 刮痧 the day before yesterday.
Feel relieved after all.
Afraid that I will addicted to it.
Haha. No joke. It's kind of comfortable.




















Nasi lemak.
Like finally!

2 weeks that I can't take any spicy and cold food.
Spicy is my love!
How can I endure not eating it?
Cold is definitely not my love but I will also have the temptation sometimes.
Today I felt spicy and cold in ONE time without caring so much.
Memang syoknya.
Teeheeeeee..

How great..


PS : I will keep body health in my wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment