Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cooking is fun






















Hmmm
I've found myself feel satisfied after cooking.
Since I was small, I'll help my mum to prepare some chopping stuff in kitchen.
Love to chop chop chop and help her to stir the cook material in wok.
I'd been helped alot in kitchen compare to my sister.
No doubt she agreed too. =D

And I tried to cook spaghetti for my family once in a while when we feeling like to eat.
Today I cook again!
Wanna see my 'masterpiece' ?
Here we go..

Spaghetti with carbonara sauce, topped with 3 different pepper fried with chicken bacon.
First try on carbonara sauce.
I would always choose tomato sauce as it would not that greasy
and your stomach wouldn't feel bloated with cheesy.


 You can choose to buy either green or red pepper to fry but I love to see the plate fills with colorful vegetable so I bought red, green and yellow pepper.


Isn't it looks more nice with color and you feel happy to eat when you look at it?






And the bacon cut into slices.
300 grams are enough for 4 to 5 person.

Raw mushroom which you can buy at any supermarket. 


 




























Add on one tin of mushroom into 2 tins of mushroom soup
to make it taste more dense.
Suggestion here, you can choose normal mushroom or
raw mushroom but I would prefer raw mushroom.
* saliva's drooling *

First pour olive oil after the pan or wok heated ( I use wok to cook as it is way more
convenient to cook for big portion ).
Then, fry onion before you put in the peppers, mushroom and bacon.
Its easy as if you cook.
Put in seasoning like salt and black pepper.
While you're preparing this, you should boil hot water in another stove to
cook spaghetti.
Pour olive oil to mix the spaghetti according to the quantity in order to
avoid your spaghetti glues together.

After all, sauce.
First time try on carbonara sauce and I found it taste weird while I'm cooking it.
Guess what?!?
AHA~ CHEESE!!
I need cheese!!
Turned off stove and went to grocery to buy!!
I feel good when it tastes like what I want.


And then I'm done!


PS: I love cooking. :-) 

2 comments:

  1. *drooling* arghh~~i want it!!! u make my tummy goes hungry~!! ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha! it makes you drooling,good!!

    ReplyDelete