Monday, May 2, 2011

Sudden thought




''Every relationship goes through stages. Where and how each stage develops is ultimately up to each person. While we always hope for the best, we often can't avoid the inevitable.''


Stage 1- Meeting
Stage 2- The chase
Stage 3- Honeymoon
Stage 4- Comfortable
Stage 5- Tolerance
Stage 6- Downhill
Stage 7- Breaking up


People changing over time. We somehow need to know how to make it if you love someone as for a longer relationship. We grow by knowing each other. Peoples in the past for you are exactly a good lesson, don't hate just go forward cos there's always brighter day ahead for us. Of cos I'm not saying every couple not doing the best for their partner but just like I'd a thought that, different people gives different feeling to us, the right person only gives you the right feeling. Yea, don't blame for good or bad this is what I'm learning.


PS : Appreciation.



No comments:

Post a Comment