Thursday, May 5, 2011

4 days left.

My holiday is going to end.
This makes me feel complicated.
Cos I still feel lazy
but I don't wanna waste my time staying at home for doing nothing.
Hmm..@@
Upcoming semester will be my last semester for my diploma.
I think I need to spend it wise.
Or maybe take some part time job if the timetable allows.
( Who wants to hire me ? )
I checked timetable and the release date for result.
Oh god, I feel anxious for the 11th coming to me.
I don't want the bad comes to me.
Please give me luck.
I don't want to disappoint my lecturer.
He messaged me after the exam.
I don't know how to tell if THAT really happen.
Okay. I know I still gotta face it no matter what.











I watch Nat Geo Wild channel before I sleep almost everyday.
And it makes me dream everyday. Not a good one.
Though I still love watching it cos I love animal. =D
I should find a job related to animal since he said so. HaHa.



PS : I think I have a lot of things to do but I don't know what to do. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment