Tuesday, April 6, 2010
@@ Didn't self-capture for ages.
This might be the recent nice pic of me.Haha!
I want to blog in chinese at first but my mum is sitting behind me so I just blog in english so that she couldnt see what I write..=D
Kay.
Had negelected this space for long time.
And I miss this little space of mine so much.
Whenever everytime I wanna blog, I had no time.
Either no time or I have so much to say but I just dunno which to say first.
Since Basic Photography classes has begun, the students are busy going places and capturing photos for the assignment.
It is fun although very hard.
It is memorable although I walked dunno how many kilometers.
It is worth although the tutor not very efficient.
Cos it is an experience for me.
Through this subject I get to met a photographer from HK which inspired me alot.
I also get to go KL area until I recognized the road.
This week is going to be the last week of the semester.
Next week will be started pass our knowledges back to the exam paper.
I'll have to put more efforts cos gotta resit two subjects.
Gambateh!
Now am aiming to study hard and save money for some purpose.
....
....
....
....
....
....
后悔中学没好好念书
但庆幸顺利上学院
所以真的要努力下去
想起有一天
放学时候
在往地铁站的方向走去
突然听到有人在喊我的名字
原来是爸爸
那霎那
我莫名的感动
他在外头打拼
一个人在吃他的午餐
心里那种感受很不一样
有时候
想一想
我比别人好很多很多 =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment