I think I am born to be touch these kinda things.
I love skin cares, makeovers on my face.All the things that girls are dream of.
I am only one of the billions.Haha.
Since I was a primary school student I already take care of my face although was just using simpe facial wash. And I did applied some whitening stuff on my face.
Until I had graduated from primary school.
I still cares about my face.
But there was something terrible happened.
Due to teenages developing time normally girl or boy's faces will grow pimples right.
I was just grow one once in a month.Case like this.
And I hate the scar/mark that pimples leave.
Until form 3 that time, my mum tried to use hyaluronic acid to remove the pigmentation on her face.
And so, I heard it and I tried.
Then, the tragedy happens.
My face started to changing skin after one week.
It becames more sensitive !!
Easily get acnes, more oily !!
Curious about why the beautician still apply that chemical thing on my face?
Cos I persisted to do that!! This was me, my own fault at all!! sob sob..
I tried many solutions, found many skin care products to stop the situation.
Cos I felt myself look so ugly that time and not even dare to go out from my house.
After I found Clinique was a better solution and product for me.
I used for 2 years I guess.
But now it is costly for me, for a student it is not affordable.
Also trying to save money from not using too much of parents money. *wink*
Then, I bought this Hada Labo facial wash. Within no more than a month.
The result is out of my expectation.
It's radiant of my face. Exactly what the product wrote on the package,
a skin like an peeled water-boiled egg.
It's so effective! Hurry up !!
Go and buy these product brand !!
They provide 3 kinds of skin care for differ skin types of customer.
Whitening, moisturising and JIANG JIANG, the AHA/BHA face wash !!
Besides from that, the Clinique clarifying toner also a not bad toner that will remove dirt after a whole day you've been hanging out at outdoor area. Also the gel moisturiser for sensitive skin and keep moisture instead of irritate.
But now, I am using Skin Food, Za's and Clinique's gel moisturiser.
Peoples say that you have to change others brand after every try. So I guess I agree with it.
Girls who want to be more impressive, you have to really work out before complaining that how unfair or whatever
imperfect you are.
Teehee. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment