Friday, January 22, 2010

O-B-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N

Okay,something ruining my mind and mood again.
There is still lot of obstruction in the road that block my way ahead.
This world is too realistic,can I just dont bother them? Only 40 percent I can.
I admit that I am..
Perfectionist!
Dont know what is called CONTENTMENT!
Care about people look down at me!

Sometimes even difficult to control one habit that is compare with others!
I hate that also! But how ?
Sometimes even a very mature person might be influenced by some situation moreover a person like me??
I had almost every greatest thing in my life but I still be disgusted with some material and expect more to make it belong to me.
I also admit my family do protect me well all the times and giving everything that I wanted.
Such a lucky human being I can be but why would still to need expecting a lot?
DEEP SIGH!!!!
Not every girl almost the same like these?!
Some even more greedy than me ever!
What I want?! What should I do !?

No comments:

Post a Comment