Oh my god,oh my god.
When I feel like to blogging or expressing everything about my recent life was happened
Everytime surely will be mind blank-ed especially lately.I dont know what to do?
Or just let the picture to the talking?
But sometimes I missed to capture the meaningful moment.
After came back from Penang make me lazier.
Okay.Let's start from Christmas?
On christmas eve and the actual day,I was not celebrate instead of argued with the man.
And,I remember he made me cried badly.I also wanna apologise to you here deeply.
But we were suggested a outing on after the day of Christmas which is Saturday to fulfill what he wants to do.
We were headed to Sg.wang and spent our time the whole day there.
The first time we took sticker photo together and the new restaurant,T-bowl concept restaurant.
I dont recommend you guys go there.Do not get influence by the decorations and the bowl.
The food wasn't nice at all.
I ate korean spicy seafood that day.The prawns are not fresh and even not cooked enough.
Overall,what suppose to be served as hot,it's not hot enough and cold drinks as well.
Pictures will upload later if I free. ;)
Well.It's new year after a week.
My sister planned to barbeque.
So,she invited her friends.And so do i.
I had fun on that day,did you..my friends??
The problems getting to know now is I like to stick together with friends,and he knows.
I think the gaps and problem between us is these reason.
Okay.I'll try..I'll try...
Hmmm...
The worst countdown in my life ever would be year 09??
I was in bathroom taking my shower you know!?! Hearing some noices from outside shouting happy new year.What a bad and lonely feelings.
After that 1st of January,my dad's birthday.We didnt celebrate because he seldom likely to celebrate any special event.While we thought some event is special for us,he does not.
Haha,3rd of January on 12 am we're heading to Gohtong Jaya to have our so called dinner.lols
Actually was a supper lah I think? Hehe
It's just I wanted to go and get a cold weather.
Coincidentally,it's my sister's birthday.How good for her.=D
Nice food we had and nice conversation with the chinese staff.
Okay,for now,my memory is until now.
Guess that nothing left to say anymore.I guess....hahaha
Oh yeah! Tomorrow!! Torromo!! Lols...''Torromo",a mistake I made today.==
I'll be having my coursework which is radio live show!!
God bless me..you bless me..he bless me..she bless me..Anyone must be giving bless to me!!
For this last and LATE assignment!! I can hardly concentrate on my revision for my final exam just because of this stucking assignment !!
After tomorrow, I have to fight for the exam till the extreme.Haha! Good lucks everyone.
With loves,
Sun Sun.XOXO
well...good luck to you too,sunsun...=)
ReplyDeletei think i'll be in the bad mood for these few days...
grey clouds are all in my world...
anyway, hope i could cheer myself up soon!
sigh...