Yay yay. Delay this post for one week. I'm back!!!
This post gonna have more pictures of me and him than the food picture! Ha
So ehem ;P
Our brunch took at Levain. Didn't have the breakfast I want :$
I'm going to bring mummy to the restaurant I went. Bring her for good food!
She likes Levain more than I do cos she went before me. CHIO.
 |
| Baby took these cos you know why? I said he is Indian for his last live and I'm octopus to him. =.= CUTE! |
 |
| Table 16. His latte or something I guess? I forgot. |
 |
| Cut him a mouth! HAHAHAHAHA! He is delicioussssss |
 |
| I found a place serves rich mushroom soup. Will order again next time! |
 |
| Kiddo. =P |
 |
| Our sandwich. Big portion and yummy-licious. |
 |
| Juicyyyyyy crunchyyyy. |
 |
| See, I look like a happy kid eating their favorite food. *Satisfied* |
 |
| Hihi, fatty boom boom. |
 |
| Hot chocolate for the day. The second time I ordered hot chocolate for the 'aunty' at the same place. |
Went to midvalley to 'digest' the food we had.
Too full becos it is all bread.
Nothing much can do at midvalley we just walked around and sit down for one hour plus.
Headed to Publika later on.
I was planned to go Plan B at Bangsar Village but since the Publika's bigger so we just went there.
 |
| I'm a happy kid. Wish to be a happy kid forever. |
 |
| Told you it's not a food post. >.< |
 |
| Baby's skill improving. =) |
 |
| You must try Butterscotch! See how desperate I wanted to drink. |
 |
| I want you now!! |
 |
| Plan B salad. |
 |
| Yum yum. |
 |
| His carbonara. |
 |
| My wild mushroom spaghetti. |
Overall, I like their food.
Keep asking Jelly, my friends and family to go give them a try next time.
I'll choose chicken burger next time and their egg's choices as breakfast :P
 |
| Can't finish it cos the bread still in my stomach. So better empty your stomach before you go. |
 |
Say hi yea.
|
 |
| Face-less. |
Ignore our stupid faces HAHA.
 |
| Guess what's this!? |
PS: Happy one year, one week and one day anniversary. <3
PS 2: I still got 2 videos to edit. Am lazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment