Saturday, April 16, 2011

Like a freak.

Exam is over. 
Waited others to finish their exam and hang out for a drink.
The drink I mention here is based on Malaysian understanding, yamcha.
Because when I told my Korean friend she thought that I drink alcohol. =D

And eventually on thursday we managed to go somewhere but there was only 4 of us and him.

Before heading out, well prepared with my outfit to match my mood that day.
But I felt things undone, what was that?!

 Oww it's my hair.
I got a messy long hair now.


With a not-so-long-fringe which cover my half face
and I don't know how to 'settle' it.


I'm like a freak or someone who has mental ill?


Found out this I feel it's nice and simple if I make this and go gaigai.




But thing always went out of our expectation.
Ended up I failed to make that and the new masterpiece is like this.
Simply tie it up with a hair accessory and hair pin.


Doodoo...
I always feel that I look handsome.
Hahahahahahah.



I love clean and fresh look.
Off we go!!

My 'Lao Ba', Ah Boon.
I have quit for shisha after 3 times I tried.
They don't believe I can do it.
Who knows I'll go for it again when I got something wrong?
Haha.



PS : I don't like comparison and so I live happily!

No comments:

Post a Comment