I am a good sleep-er.I can sleep for so many hours and so I do love sleeping.But today,early morning in 9 something (it's consider early for me) I couldn't sleep for more and had awaken automatically because in my mind was thinking about the second semester result has coming out that time.I worried I will failed some subjects and it does failed after I checked my account through internet.It was really really out of expected.I failed my Mass Media & Society and even Chinese Modern Writing also could be failed so easily!!!!
At first stared on the screen I thought I passed all the subjects but see clearly at the bottom of the page,the remarks there label : You required to resit 2 subjects.
I was feeling nothing that time because I was quite good in handling this situation as to urge myself not to give up easily.
But as the time has passes longer I felt myself have got a little bit down.
Nobody could give me a better advice or comfort me now.
I so wanted to talk to my parents but they are in Taiwan now.
No choice,only me could tells myself a better way to think.
Maybe I didn't put much effort on it.
So,why don't just do it while this semester is only a short semester?
Yet,it hasn't the end comes to me.
加油
PS: Please comfort me if you guys see this. I need to hear it right now. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment