Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gong Heii Fatt Choi !! ( Happy Chinese New Year )

Gong Hei Gong Hei !!
Gong Heii Fatt Choii!!
The chinese new year still on the third day.
Hmmphh...
Next week gonna be third semester for me.
But i'm such a lazy pig now..i just know to eat,shit,sleep,and sit all the times!!
That's why I am gaining weight now as some of the uncle and aunties saying me fatt fuk (gainned weight)!!!
How can I re-find the strengths to reduce fats all inside my body?!?!?!
  • Stop eating junk food,sweets,chocolates,fries foods,high-calories's,etc.
  • Control appetites? It's a MUST!!!
  • Exercise?? Am lazy now =( but no way!! I'll take a dancing lesson after chinese new year!
  • Force myself to endure when it's comes to face the *yummy yet high calories dishes*
  • Try not to think of foods that long time never eat
  • Reduce the rate of watching those food program in TV.HAHA!! Am i really could get to endure the temptation?
Argh.Must take action after CNY!Dont simply say and continue eating Pringles at the other side!Haha..



Long time never D.I.Y my nails with such long lengths.So I was painted these pink color to my nails as a salute to chinese new year.*Claps*



Erm,nothing much to say.*lack of ideas and creativity*
Maybe during this sem break was just let my brain stopped functioning too much.Will recharge back soon.=P

PS:Wish everyone could get greater success and prosperity in Tiger year.

No comments:

Post a Comment