Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's all about time


In this video,was recorded yesterday.Girls from E2 were celebrating for a girl named Hong Li Ying also known as Fishball's 18th birthday.Hope ya'll dont mind that the video is not in a vertical position and I dont know how to fix it..hehe



I still remember how was our very first time to know each others.She was still a very quiet girl that I knew for first.Anything could be change or we couldnt predict how it is look like in fact.We were in a same group for every assignment in semester one.And,there was still another girl called Janice.Me and bobo were once went to her hostel to took our lunch.While on the way back to college,I was thinking how was this girl's personalities would be? Why she is so quiet and doesnt want to talk?As you all know time will make everything comes up with the truth.Day by day,we knew each others for almost 7 months.Wow.I never realised these.Now,I have no dare to tell you how exactly she is but I can say that she is a very nice,humor,kind and intelligent human being.

Everytime I wish that I could be like her.For her smart-ness,diligent-ness.Yet, I did mentioned so many times before,hahah!She could inspired me most of the time like last time we were talking about how wasteful I am to spend my money on unneccessary things.Once it's her turn,she said: I aint keen on shopping cause I dont want to waste my parents money.That time,I was,wow.....my impression to her become more way better and better.

One last thing,I have to thank you sincerely here for my incompletedly of my assignment last sem due to some reasons I couldnt do on myself and let you alone to complete it all.Thank you for your patient to teach me whenever I ask for.

Last but not least,happy belated birthday although I've had said before.Hope that this friendship can grow stronger among the girls.

PS: I hate December but I dont hate you.Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment