Monday, October 19, 2009

Imagination

Could u imagine that I was eatin various type of high calories food in the last friday until sunday? I admit that my appetite is become stronger.Last friday I was planned to go to college for the drama classes stuff but then my mum was worries bout me goin back home alone at 8 smth and there's heavy rain on that day so I decided not to go. Mummy was playin mahjong that day with aunties.While the game ended mummy was asked to go for havin a steamboat dinner,obviously she tagged me along.=) The shop was at 3 storey shop lot which located at Puchong.And the environment inside was impressed me cos they constructed like a sushi restaurant. The food was placed at the 'go-roundin' machine as a buffet could take whatever u want to cook urself but if u over took the food that is couldn't finished,they will charge u extra cost.
While the friday's nite was turnin to another day.I got up at 10 smth to make my date with 'em girls at Serdang.Unfortunately tis day couldn't make it with all girl.There's only me and KerXin goin to Serdang by ktm. Hmmpp...that day was a rainy day,too. So what were we doin when waitin for KeeKee's bf fetchin? Of cos is picture time! HEHE All the details of the day was fully wrote out by KerXin at angelagan15.blogspot.com.
Our purpose to go to Serdang just cos of 花雕雞 & 辣湯. Due to there's afternoon break so we changed our plan to The Mines. Guess what we had for lunch? Hahahahaha... Combo burger and natural taste's fries from a restaurant which I dont really know what their name called.Duh~=D But should reali give it a try if u r in The Mines.Its located at the opposite side of Secret Recipes.
At first I was thought that I didnt have the chance to eat 2 kind of food I was mention above and decided to back home after visitin Karry. Still,we only found out they got break in different time.It should be happy to take dinner there but actually we were reali full.Burp~
Hahaha... After that me n Kerxin was went to Karry's house to visit her a while but I was lazy to take train to go back and wanted to stay overnite at her house.Destiny is always unpredictable.My relative live only nearby her house..haha.Thn I tried to borrow mahjong from them to play with the girls.Very unlucky us that he was not home. So,KeeKee was suggest to take supper.And,I accompanied Karry with her motorbike.Hahaha..so funny cos she look so professional on control and riding the bike.. As the picture below.... hmmm...actually the smilin mean nothin cos her ridin quite scared me... xD
We are food hunters.XD Before & After.
The room we stay that nite.And they were playin poker card after ''supperin time''. Heheheee.... Dont blame that I uploaded the picture...
Another mornin I got up...
Had breakfast with Karry.What a food paradise there.Even Wantan Mee oso very nice.Yummy~ Karry took her bike fetchin me everywhere and it did lighten up my mood..haha.. The iced honeydew oso very delicious and quite big served compare to others. Mum and dad went to fetch me at afternoon that time thn headed to my aunty saloon to have their hair cut at first.Though I always wan to look mature with the long fringe but I really cant endure with it anymore so cut it .. ;) No longer I will leave it long again..haha
Yesterday I went to Serdang again cos I had my drama class until 8 at coll. Thinkin of attend to many classes like dancin and playin instrument.Hmm...
PS:dream bout so many make-up stuff@@..make me so wanted to buy it! HAHA....okay....have to control my appetite already seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment